hello to all users, today we will share the XNX Transmitter Honeywell Price 2021 PDF with all of you. XNX is designed for Flexible integration, simple installation, user-friendly operation, and straightforward maintenance. It is ideal for use with various gas monitoring controllers or industry-standard PLCs.
The introduction of HART Enhanced Device Descriptor Language (EDDL) software gives users an at-a-glance indication of the health of gas detectors in their area. XNX’s powerful advanced communications module – including the new HART EDDL software – adds efficiency, effectiveness, and flexibility to gas detection networks.
XNX offers a variety of communication options to meet your industrial operations’ unique and changing needs. HART communication comes standard on the XNX with optional Modbus, Foundation Fieldbus, or EDDL with relays. It can interface with PLCs and other protocols- A compatible device in industrial applications.
XNX Transmitter Honeywell Price 2021 PDF – Product Details
|Model Name/Number||XNX Universal Transmitter|
|Body Material||Mild Steel|
|Surface finish||Powder Coated|
XNX Transmitter Honeywell Price 2021 Model – specifications
|Flammable gas detection 0 to 100% LFL/LEL|
|Point IR with heated optics provides immunity to poisoning and no hidden faults|
|Open-path IR flammable gas detection in LEL measurement|
|Electrochemical cell offers toxic gas detection in ppm|
|IR cell provides CO2 and combustible gas monitoring|
|Robust and reliable operation in explosive areas and harsh environments|
|3 versions – supports (Catalytic Bead and IR Cell), Electrochemical Cell, and IR (point and open-path) gas detection|
|Multi-Purpose Detector (MPD) with field serviceable mV, Catalytic bead, and IR Cell capability|
|4-20mA with HART® as standard|
|HART Enhanced Device Description Language (EDDL) software|
|Multiple communications options include up to 3 relays, MODBUS® and FOUNDATION® H1 Fieldbus|
|Optional local IS port for handheld HART® configurator|
XNX Transmitter Honeywell – using Instructions
|The large, backlit, easy-to-view LCD display offers multisensory indicators (visual icons, colored buttons, text) to display gas and sensor readings|
|User interface supported by 8 selectable languages (English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Russian, Chinese)|
|Self-test and fault indication features|
|Non-intrusive, one-man operation|
|Quick calibration with auto-inhibit|
Easy to Install and effective Cost :
- 3 or 4 wire operation, source, sink, or isolated
- simple plug-in sensors and replaceable cells
- NEMA 4X IP66 rated for rugged indoor/outdoor use
- five conduit entries for ease of installation
- Minimal training required
- One-man operation Plug-in sensor replacement
- All necessary accessories included
Honeywell Analytics’ EDDL software allows you to get real-time advanced diagnostics without having to custom program your PLC/DCS.
It allows you to manage your gas detection data from your PLC/DCS and generates a visual depiction of the XNX’s advanced diagnostics, including protective maintenance, live gas trending, event history, and more.
- Lessen your stock with a greater bendy transmitter. Honeywell XNX regular transmitters help with catalytic dots, electrochemical compartments, and infrared.
- XNX comes with general 4-20 mA and HART outcomes and might combine into a Modbus system effortlessly.
- The widespread transmitter buts up with any detector intake, with protection exams in composition ad setting up electronics designed to verify detector kind earlier than the system, decreasing setup and undertaking errors.
- Identical reservoir electrochemical compartments, dual optics for factor infrared, plus catalytic dot, clear course IR, and IR compartments.
- 4-20 mA with HART general Modbus RTU information, optional interior sprints for diagnostics, and shocking.
for more details, you can download the XNX Transmitter Honeywell Price 2021 PDF by clicking on the download button given below
XNX Transmitter Honeywell Price 2021 Model PDF
XNX Transmitter Honeywell Price 2022 Model PDF
XNX Transmitter Honeywell Price 2023 Model PDF